Ready to take the next step in your career? Mediacurrent is a digital agency that has a specialized focus and outstanding reputation in Drupal. We have a proven track record of helping some of the most recognizable brands and organizations in the world adopt an open-source software based web strategy. We are revolutionizing how companies like The Weather Channel (weather.com) think about the web.
Digital Strategists work with all departments (UX, design, front end development, Drupal development, project management, etc) within our agency to lead the digital efforts of our clients. This person works closely with our clients to identify growth goals for our clients, develops actionable strategies for achieving the goals, and reports on the progress of each initiative to the client and key stakeholders at Mediacurrent. Our goal is to help achieve the most ROI for our clients and deliver products that have long term viability in the market. This position requires analytical thinking, creativity, superb communication skills, and excellent project management skills.
- Develop strong, trusting relationships with project stakeholders, prospective clients, and Mediacurrent partners, providing leadership and support through all phases of the project.
- Inspire clients with a vision for their digital strategy and brand across all major digital platforms.
- Actively lead and participate in discovery and planning meetings with the Mediacurrent team and client stakeholders.
- Develop a digital strategy and targeted multi-channel marketing programs for our clients that help build profitable, long-term relationships.
- Partner with a team of solution architects, designers, and project managers to fulfill the business vision and make ideas a reality.
- Map out a content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term, determining which methods work for the brand and why. Continuous evolvement of strategy is a must.
- Be an arbiter of best practices in grammar, messaging, writing, and style.
- Develop a content strategy document for the client/project including but not limited to: buyer personas, competitive analysis, editorial style guidelines, editorial workflow, content inventory and gap analysis, and search optimization plan.
- Develop measurable goals and track progress of each initiative using tools such as Google Analytics, Moz, SEMRush, etc.
- Identify key business challenges and needs and be able to proactively pitch solutions to those challenges to clients and key stakeholders at Mediacurrent.
- Actively participate in new business initiatives; create statements of work and client presentations.
- Review competitor strategies and advise clients on growth activities.
- Oversee the development of digital content created by the client and earned media (reviews, comments, and other content created by people outside of the business).
- Be a thought leader in business and marketing strategy for Drupal by contributing articles, ebooks, and leading workshops on behalf of Mediacurrent.
Required knowledge, skills and experience:
- 3 - 5 years of full-time experience in digital marketing or advertising (digital experience required)
- Deep understanding of all digital marketing and product experiences and an understanding of how they connect brands and consumers
- Knowledge of and passion for Drupal, digital marketing, and business development
- Strong understanding of modern SEO/SEM practices, Google Analytics, and User Testing Software
- Proven track record of writing high quality content for all major digital channels (blogging, eBooks, social media, white papers, etc)
- Successful track record of delivering digital programs, products and services
- Exceptional communication skills: written, verbal and presentation
- Strong leadership, managerial and analytical skills; the ability to analyze data and make meaningful recommendations
- Ability to identify opportunities for growth and incremental opportunities with client partners
- Experience with UX, personas, and branding
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
Valued knowledge, skills and experience:
- Agency experience.
- Experience with additional reporting tools, user testing, and marketing automation.
- Certifications in Google Analytics, Hubspot Inbound Marketing, and Scrum Product Owner.
At Mediacurrent, we invest heavily in our expanding our 50+ person team. Our company is a profitable and stable organization. We are based in metro-Atlanta, but our Digital Strategy team works remotely, so you can enjoy the added benefit of working from home. We have regular company-wide events, weekly knowledge shares, and quarterly team-building gatherings.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Mediacurrent provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Mediacurrent complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates or employees reside. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.